Sunday 29 March 2009

..and never feed your Puck after midnight..

Hi again. It seems my computer is now infected with a dozen or so Pucks, running amok and up to no good. He seemed so harmless at first. Guess I should have paid more attention to that old oriental guy who sold it to me....

Just thought I would show you some of the stuff I have been working on this past week, for the No Dice corebook. I am illustrating a number of black and white images involving our lovable mascot Puck. Since the corebook is a book about roleplaying in general, not a specific setting or world, then each Puck represents a particular genre or archetype, from just about every conceivable type of setting we could imagine. I am about half done on those, but I thought you may like to see some of my favourites so far:








No comments:

Post a Comment