Sunday 26 July 2009

Back to No Dice

Hi All,
well since the Summer seems to be over, I suppose its time to get back into No Dice. There is certainly plenty to do, with the schedule lined up. Just thought i would show you some of the things I have been doing this past 6 weeks or so:



These images are coloured up versions of the Mini pucks in the core book, and feature on our range of T - shirts.

And yes, I have even been doing some Non No Dice stuff (gasp) for a friend of mine:



There is some really good stuff on its way over the next few months. I am particularly looking forward to working on 6icons, a project me and Leo were developing last year: You can catch up on that stuff on the 6icons blog, musings from the Good Earth

Anyway enough for now - its back to the drawing board for me now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment